Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ooh... a blog!


Thanks for visiting this blog - if you're lost, and got here accidently.. er... thanks anyway? Anyway, this blog is basically an art dump for me where I can put up all the stuff I manage to do in my spare time when I'm not busy with class-related stuff.

This is something I've wanted to do for quite a while for several reasons:
1) I keep losing my stuff.
2) People keep asking me what I do when I'm not working.
3) To keep myself from slacking off too much.

All the work that's gonna be posted up here is February 2008 onwards, so no old stuff from me. Alright, enough introductions. As soon as I figure out how to arrange stuff in this blog, I'll post up some stuff, hopefully by tonight. Thanks again for visiting!

3 comments:

Mel Celestial said...

Welcome to Blogspot, hon. Keep up the good work!

animaTOT said...

yo..jijoee...yehh..a blog! bley la kitorang tengok hasil keje gempak..yeh![dgn pantas i make a link to your blog)
i'm gonna be a frequenter here..so keep updating!

err..btw..jgn luper letak watermark on ur artwork..

Jijoe said...

Zahirrrrr!!! :D congrats on your brand new comel giler baby! made a link to selampitz too - kirim slm kat marani macho