Tuesday, February 5, 2008

2007 leftovers...


Ok, ok... I promised myself that I wouldn't put up any old stuff, but until I get home from work, I'll make an exception for this thing.

These were prototype character models for somethin short I'm workin on. Since this particular version of these characters were scrapped and will never see the light of day, I might as well post them up.

All these characters were modeled/rigged within a 3-4 week period, on and off, when I had the time. No textures, just wanted to see how well the forms and silhouettes turned out. Character designs by my talented and lovely fiancee, Mel (who, incidentally, also started her own blog recently at kusut-masai.blogspot.com - check it out! :p)






2 comments:

Nasrul Hakim said...

damn nice sir! nak tgk topo! ahhaha

Pisces said...

cantik! :)