Sunday, August 15, 2010

Starting Over

Alright. Been pretty miffed lately by the fact that I haven't posted up anything in ages - sure, I've had a lot going on [uni stuff, studio duties, research projects, freelance jobs, the baby, etc.]... but then again.. who doesn't have a lot going on?

There are so many others out there who manage to squeeze in a little time between all their junk just to work on their own personal stuff, even if it isn't much. I have so much respect for the people who have done that - they're constantly inspired, and don't let the business of the world get in the way of that. So... I really am out of excuses. And what does that make me, boys and girls? 10 points if you guessed 'LAZY JACKASS' [congratulations, give yourself a pat on the back].

Anyway.. I'm trying to get in the groove again. So here I am.. in the middle of the night, in bed, with my baby sleeping next to me, trying to work on something... anything. But... so sleepy, lah.

*Joe is now a qualified baby-burper

No comments: