Thursday, July 2, 2009

Goldfish Memory

I totally forgot about this guy.

Semester started around 3 weeks back, and things were already going into full gear - the rest of this guy [since the last update] was literally done in a couple of hours; I had to rush because the students were going to use this model for their assignment.

The total polycount for the whole thing was around 1500 - a lot of the details was lost because of this, but I wanted to make sure that this model was friendly to computers of all ages.

All maps were just 1k [AO, normal and cavity]. No time to do any colour textures :(

Super quick rig

Last thing to do was a deformation test to see how pose-able it could get.


So... that's it. Really unhappy with how this turns out 'cos it was rush job... but there are a lot of other university things I gotta focus my attention on [and other stupid things that keep coming back to haunt me... that's right.. I'm looking at YOU, stupid KPI monsters and MAPS contracting grrrr].

Dunno when I'm gonna be able to post up anything else.. I see lots of unpleasant things to do in the near future.

*Joe wishes he had 8 arms and 3 heads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!. 1500 is damn cool!.

(for now)i can't make a proper human shape in maya.the only way to do it by sculpt it in zbrush n turned it into the lowest subdivision n sav it to obj.> import to maya. well den we have it~

even to that xtant i have bout 2+++ polycont.><


by>Anonymous

online test for bitsat said...

more value you will pass to your visitor more better chance that search engine will recommend you by way of top organic listing.
online test for bitsat