Thursday, May 21, 2009

One-Eyed Willie W.I.P. 01

It seems like forever since I've posted up anything, so here's a little doodle I was working on earlier this morning.

Kinda making it up as I go along, so there's not really that much I can say about at the moment bout what was going on in my head while I was sculpting it. Maybe in the next update. Aaaanyway.. let's see whether I can actually devote myself to finishing this whole thing.. even with all the other stuff distracting me.


Mel = "It looks like a goldfish!"
Nadia = "It looks like 2 fishes! A giant fish sitting on top of a smiling moray eel!"
Joe = "........................................"

*Whee! FA Delta presentations tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Mel C said...

Do point out the moray eel, Nadia :D this is like playing one of those visual illusions!